INTERNSHIPS & TRAINING PROGRAMS IN THE US
Interns must be foreign nationals who possess;
18 years old and above.
Students (university/college) with minimum two semesters of theory and one semester industrial attachment or that have recently graduated within the last 12 months
Must have a passport
INTERNSHIPS & TRAINING PROGRAMS IN THE US
As a candidate, you will participate in a unique opportunity to enrich your CV and develop your skills with professional experience.
The program bridges the gap between formal education and practical work experience in your career field.
Internship programs in USA are designed to allow foreign college and university students or recent graduates to go to the United States, experience the US culture and receive hands-on knowledge in US business practices in their chosen career field.
DURATION OF INTERNSHIPS AND TRAINING PROGRAMS
The Internship program is available for a maximum duration of 12 months.
Participant minimum eligibility requirements for applicants for the internship program.
All applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled in and pursuing studies at a degree- or certificate-granting post-secondary academic institution outside of the U.S., and have completed at least one academic year, or have graduated from such an institution within 12 months of the start of the internship program.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have proficient English skills to perform in both social and internship activities. The goal to improve English in the course of the program is not a basis for which an intern will be selected to participate.
- Demonstrate a career focus through educational emphasis and focus and/or progressive professional experience in the area for which an applicant is applying for internship.
our placement process in 5 steps
- Apply for any openings available by sending your CV and College transcripts. You must have completed your course work and local industrial attachment as required by your college even if not graduated.
2. Kosen exchanges in collaboration with partners will get you placement. You will undertake an interview with the employer and if successful get hired. You will be issued with offer letter by the property with a start date. If not successful first attempt, we will continue to get you more placement opportunities and interviews until you succeed at NO COST.
3. Once you receive the offer letter, you sign and return to us and the Sponsorship process commences. Some sponsors are paid by the property/Employer and therefore no payments while others are paid by the candidates. Where applicable, the fees are paid directly to the Sponsor Company. Sponsorship fees range from $2000-$3000 depending on company including your one-year insurance. The Sponsor Company will issue required documentation for J1 Visa application and original documents will be shipped for Visa appointment.
4. Candidates will seek Visa appointment with US Embassy in their Country and will take with them the original documents from Sponsor Company that includes DS 2019, Training Plan and Insurance among others.
5. Once Visa is approved, the candidates will arrange for their air tickets to USA and now pay for the recruitment and placement services offered by the KOSEN EXCHANGES LIMITED. Our agency fee is manageable and paid at the tail end of the process.
Kosen Exchanges Ltd is the best organization
– Roy Tuke, a student at BIHC- Pinehurst Resort, NC, USA.
The benefits of this organization are plentiful and even if you are not looking for an internship program,
– Salome Kombo, a student at BIHC, Old Edwards Inn, NC, USA.
I was in the class of January 2020 that graduated on 18th November 2022 and I am in USA courtesy of Kosen Exchanges Ltd
– Keren Wanjiru, a former student at BIHC, Old Edwards Inn, NC, USA.
I am a first year student and I recently had the opportunity to learn about internships provided by Kosen Exchanges. The benefits of this organization are plentiful and even if you are not looking for an internship program, they have some really amazing facilitators lined up for their training program presentations. I met so many interesting people when I was a part of Kosen Exchanges and had a great time learning more about the opportunities available.
– Victor Maurice – Uganda
Kosen Exchanges Ltd is the best organization I’ve ever dealt with. They are always there when you need them, and provide not only the best customer service experience but also excellent, quality study abroad & training programs at affordable rates. I cannot recommend this company more to anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy company that will be there for you when you need them.
-Gladys Namazzi- Uganda
what you gain by Working with us
✓ Provide U.S work experience/training to employees/interns
✓ World class experiential placement programs
✓ Opportunities to learn within the selected division or department
✓ Training plan designed to provide guidelines on basic to advanced techniques used in the US by host companies
✓ Gaining experience in an American company while being paid
✓ Working in world renowned US Hotels and Resorts
✓ English skills improvement in a professional environment
✓ Building your resume
✓ Making new contacts for potential business opportunities upon return to your home country
✓ Exploring new places and learning about the American culture and way of life
✓ Overcome cross-cultural differences and improve communication between U.S and overseas offices
✓ Enhance employee recruitment/retention by offering U.S assignments.
- Open to all nationalities and to employees based anywhere in the world;
- Period of up to 18 months for trainees and 12 months for interns